[Ansteorra-announce] Zip Map

AGILLILAN at swbell.net AGILLILAN at swbell.net
Fri Jun 23 08:47:20 PDT 2006

Actually, this is *not* the current zip map of
Ansteorra. This map is from 2004. I have not been able
to update it since then, even though it has changed,
because I am no longer a student at Oklahoma State
University.

The current map is on my computer. If you want to see
a specific area, I can make a jpg and send it to you.

If anyone in the kingdom has permanent access to
ArcGIS and ArcIMS and is willing to host the current
zip code map, I would be happy to send them the files.

Gilyan