[Ansteorra-announce] Authorization Cards

lady vara vara_sigurdsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 10:50:13 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra.

  I have just today recieved 20+ authorization forms in the mail from  various authorizing marshals.  Due to the fact that Gulf War is  within the week, and I will be leaving this Friday,  I will have  these cards for the individuals at Gulf War.

  If you recently got authorized will NOT be attending Gulf War, please  email me privately (vara_sigurdsdottir at yahoo.com) and I will go ahead  and put yours in the mail.

  Otherwise, I'll have your card with me at Gulf War.  I will be on site Sunday (3/12)  and am camping with Rosenfeld.

  If you have any questions or need to know if I have your authorization  card, please feel free to email me privately  (vara_sigurdsdottir at yahoo.com).

  Thank you.  See you at War.

  In Service to Ansteorra,
  Lady Vara Sigurdsdottir