[Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Springfaire

Don Riney dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 11:37:31 PST 2006

In the history of the SCA there have been events and tournaments that have molded the future of our organization, where feats of heroism and valor were greeted with accolades and legends.  There have been days where in a member of the populace would look around and say "this is the very vision of the glory of medieval Europe!"

Elfsea Springfaire AS XXXX is likely not one of those events.

The Lands of Elfsea are in unrest. the peasantry is rising up and running amok in the streets, the tavern district has been over run with bravos and brawlers beating their blades against their bucklers, The scoundrels and miscreants of the city are said to be reveling throughout the nights. Merchant Families are accepting bribes for "favors"

In all the land there are yet still shining jewels. Bards Artists and Fools now come together even of the face of riots to show the strength of Elfsea, From amongst those gathered on the appointed day shall rise three champions of Elfsea, The Bard the Artisan and the King of Fools shall inspire the Elfsea Guard and order shall be returned to our beloved city. (although the miscreants may still try to hold all night revels)

Elfsea Spring Faire April 21-23

Darius of the Bells, OL
Rabble rouser in charge

See the website for more details