[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Preregistraion Closes Thurs

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Tue Mar 28 08:11:35 PST 2006

Crown is 5 days away.

Please check your membership cards.  If I can not verify your membership you will not be able to enter the list.   So if you renewed your membership recently make absolutely certain you bring proof of membership to the event.  There is ZERO flexibility.

Pre-registration for entry into the Crown list closes Thurs.

If you plan on entering please visit...
http://www.supportyou.com/crown_tourney/

Please, please preregister. It saves loads and loads of time at the event and will ensure a rapid start to the day's activities.

If you do not pre-register I will ask the Crown to place you against one of our Dukes in the first round (just joking).

Modius
Seneschal

PS Could one of you please forward to any fighting lists like the Chivalry, Centurions, and any others that might fit the bill.  Thanks!