No subject

Sat May 27 12:58:44 PDT 2006

there....you really are crazy!), the event had a flavor I've rarely seen at
an outdoor event.  I've always been one to "set a mood" and you took the
ideas and made them come alive.  You and your staff are wonderful.  And if
you see "The Girls" tell them Emrys and I missed them...terribly! ;-)

Augaire Uisnagh called Ari (Invitations and Crown Wrangler),
And I thought my name was hard to pronounce!  The invitation looked
wonderful and they too, helped set the tone for the event but several weeks
out.  You are talented and patient...a wonderful combination!  You also
were able to provide a much needed service at the last minute...making sure
TRM's were able to arrive onsite at the unreasonable hour that the "Dreaded
Event Steward" required!  And you all looked wonderful as you arrived.
Thank you for such a wonderful job.

Key Connor (Mr. Miscellaneous),
We think it, you do it.  From the signs to the showers and everything in
between, you picked up all the pieces and put them back where they
belonged.  I know you weren't an "official" staff leader, but you did so
much for us all (as usual) that I wanted to make sure you knew how
appreciated you are.

The event may be over but the memories will live on forever.  Words just
simply cannot express the absolute fulfillment everyone of you helped me
achieve.  Now....what's next? ;-)

Eule von Haginbald,
Steward, 45th Queen's Championship Tournament