[Ansteorra-announce] Merchants For Coronation

Barbara Viruet bviruet at angelo.edu
Wed May 24 05:02:46 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Coronation fast approaches..  We have 10 spaces left for Merchants who
would like to sell their wares.   This space is inside, away from the
heat.  Space will be available outside if you prefer.  As a merchant fee,
we ask each that each merchant donate 1 or more items to Largess
for Aaron and Britta's reign.  Contact me at
ansteorra_coronation at hotmail.com to reserve space or ask questions.  Please
put merchant reservation in the subject of your email for faster response.

Thanks,

Behiye bint Kismet

Barbara Viruet
Police Communications