[Ansteorra-announce] Regional Officer announcements

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Tue May 2 06:14:58 PDT 2006

Greetings!!

    First, I would like to thank all those gentles who were cra...I mean... kind enough to submit applications for the Coastal Regional Chirurgeon and Central Regional Waterbearer.  It is my pleasure to announce that Lord Jayme Dominguez del Valle will be the new Coastal Regional Chirurgeon and Lady Elspeth de Stervlen will be the new Central Regional Waterbearer.  I have included their contact information below.  Please help these gentles serve their respective regions and their guilds.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Honourable Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Kingdom Chirurgeon

Contact info: