[Ansteorra-announce] Blackfox display at King's College

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:53:34 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Kingdom!

It is my happy duty to pass on this request from TRM Mahdi and Valeria to
their populace. TRM request that members who plan to attend King's College
to be held June 23-25, hosted by the Canton of Westgate, to bring any
pictures that they may possess which were by the hand of Master William
Blackfox.

Many of you possess portraits of yourselves and friends done in Master
Blackfox's joyful style. TRM are great lovers of his art and greatly miss
his talent and presence, as do all of us who were blessed to know this man.
They long to see pictures he crafted, both known and unknown to them. Since
his untimely passing, many of our newer folk do not know why others speak of
him with such love and admiration. Please consider bringing your precious
pictures to this event so that they might learn of him and his influence on
our Kingdom.

TRM have asked me to coordinate this wonderful display. With the blessings
of TRM and the event stewards, I am most happy to do so. I request that each
portrait/picture be accompanied by a small card explaining who is in the
picture and any story you might have which endears the picture to you. I
also request that you would send me an email letting me know who you are and
how many pictures you will be bringing to display so that I might have a
suitable space reserved for you. Please email me using the following
address: annescvb at gmail.com

I will be setting up the display area and collecting pictures from those who
bring them starting at 10 a.m. at the event. The display will be seen by the
populace and tended by myself throughout the day. The display will be
dismantled starting at 4 pm. I greatly look forward to seeing what you bring
of Master Blackfox's work to share with those in attendance. Until then, I
remain...
Forever In Service,
Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian