[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Pre-Registration Open

Hoehn, Misty Misty.Hoehn at henryschein.com
Tue Nov 14 08:54:46 PST 2006

Unto the populace of Ansteorra,

I send joyous greeting and great news!

Gulf Wars is upon us and it is time to start making preparations for
war.  To aid in this venture, pre-registration is now open for Gulf Wars
XVI (March 11-18, 2007).  This is a time to rally the populace together,
make our foes quake with the numbers that we promise to bring.  All
people are needed to bring down the opposing force in which we will
face.  Let us show them the might that is Ansteorra!

      To pre-register, go to www.gulfwars.org <http://www.gulfwars.org/>
and click on registration/troll. There you will find forms to
pre-register or you can pre-register online. Remember that all
registrations must be in or post dated NO LATER than January 31st.

To help aid you in any questions you might have concerning
pre-registration, below are listed you Regional Land Coordinators:

Central:  HL Druinne de Salesberie   Rhonda.hays at nokia.com

Coastal:  Baron William of Welewen   chemistbb3 at yaoo.com

Northern: HL Gilyan Clonmacnoise     agillilan at swbell.net

Southern: Pending (until further notice, you can contact me)

Western:  Baron Gavin                barongavin at cox.net

You can also contact me with any pre-reg, land questions or information
at AnsteorranLand at gulfwars.org

Gulf Wars is a great time to show our kingdoms prowess.  Artisans,
archers, heavy and light fighters, water bearers, equestrian, spectators
and all...come and share in the excitement and revelry! See you there!!

In humble service,

HL Honour du Bois

Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol

Ansteorra Land Steward

AnsteorranLand at Gulfwars.org

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.