[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Revel - Dec 9th

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 30 15:53:26 PST 2006

My Lord and Ladies, cousins, brothers, and sisters, good gentles all.

I hope that this is only a reminder to you that the barony of Stargate will
hold a Yule Revel on December 9th, 2006.  Their Excellencies invite one and
all to enjoy the hospitality of Stargate, and help us to celebrate the
holiday season.

Stargate traditionally chooses it's title artisan and bard during Yule
Revel.  Rules for these competitions can be found at
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/yule2006.shtml, as well as information
concerning our costume and table decoration contests.  One thing that is
being added to the web site is that the revel site is dry.  It is
unfortunate that we must ask those vintners/brewers who would wish to bring
their crafted works for judgement (or consumption) to leave their fine works
at home this year.  Please accept my apology for this and I hope to help the
next steward to find a site so that NO artisan is unable to enter the
artisan competition.

Classes will be offered at Stargate Yule. I hope to have the schedule
available on the web site shortly.

A sideboard lunch will be provided to all.  Her Excellency Ellesena de
Bayonne will provide a beef stew, chicken soup, and a vegetable (vegetarian)
soup as well as bread for all to eat.  That includes you.

Stargate is proud to once again be a sponsor for the U.S. Marines "Toys for
Tots" campaign.  Help to share in this season "When want is keenly felt and
abundance rejoices," donate a gift for those who have none.  A prize raffle
will be held; each unwrapped toy gift donated receives a raffle ticket.

It is the season where we share in the joys of friendship and good company.
Join us in Stargate and add to that company.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate