[Ansteorra-announce] Raffle at Three Kings

patrickandjulia at aol.com patrickandjulia at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 08:56:59 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra!

Rosenfeld will be holding a raffle at Three Kings (November 3-5)!  We will have the items on display on Saturday (location to be announced).   Items will include a tourney-worthy wooden box, a Gulf War-ready Ansteorran banner/surcote (set), an inkle loom complete with shuttle, yarn and HL Vara's pattern booklet, feast gear set, a tablet woven belt and more.

Ticket prices:  (1) for $3 or (2) for $5.

I will be available Friday and Saturday if you are interested in purchasing tickets. The raffle will be held Saturday after court.  We will continue to draw tickets until all items are selected.

Proceeds are to benefit the Rosenfeld Gulf War Encampment.

In Service,
Duke Patrick