[Ansteorra-announce] May Day Celebration

Patrickandjulia at aol.com Patrickandjulia at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 09:25:28 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

It is, once again, time to prepare for Rosenfeld's Annual May Day
Celebration to be held on Sunday, May 6th at Tyler's Bergfeld Park (Hwy 69/4th  Street).
 We are planning chivalric/rapier combat, an A&S display,  Children's
Activities, performances throughout the day, and much more.

In the past, we have been fortunate to have several of our neighbors  assist
us with this annual demo and look forward to seeing our friends  again this
year.  We are in need of combatants, artisans, and performers of  all kinds.  As
usual, Rosenfeld will provide refreshments -  hotdogs, cake in honor of the
SCA's birthday and drinks - to those who  grace us with their presence and
assistance.

We hope you will be able to attend.  Setup is scheduled for 9 -  11.  The
demo will run from noon until 4:00 p.m.  If you have any  questions, please
direct them to me at:

_dukepmg at aol.com_ (mailto:dukepmg at aol.com)

In Service,
Duke Patrick Michael