[Ansteorra-announce] Tournaments Illuminated Undergoes Remodeling!

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:59:32 PDT 2007

Tournaments Illuminated Undergoes Remodeling!

Several features are being added to Tournaments Illuminated, and
contributors are needed. The additional items we are looking to include are:

"MERRY TALES" - Humorous essays about life in the SCA.
"MEDIEVAL DESTINATIONS" - Two to four original photographs plus limited text
featuring a medieval castle, monument, road, building...
"SHORTS" - Small articles featuring anything from a bit of period trivia to
an original recipe based on a period dish.
"PHOTOGRAPHS" - Send an individual picture of an interesting, odd, amazing,
or humorous medieval site, artifact, or SCA event with a caption. (A
question to keep in mind with the SCA event picture is: Would this picture
be intriguing to members in the other eighteen kingdoms who do not
necessarily know the members involved?)

Just in case you are worried, we are keeping the articles and book reviews,
but there are some modifications in the submission guidelines that authors
will want to review. For all of these items, please go to www.sca.org/ti/
and check out the editorial policy, deadlines and revised guidelines.

In service,
Mistress Doria Tecla
tieditor at sca.org