[Ansteorra-announce] Officer/RedTape mailing list informational post

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Aug 1 00:00:05 PDT 2007

Good Morning,

  This is a quarterly reminder for those officers interested that there
  is a mailing list just for you.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- RedTape ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

  The RedTape list is a place for all officers to have a place to discuss
  concerning officer policies, procedures and so forth. It's a place to
  ask questions and get advice. It's a place to talk about officer issues,
  offer solutions to problems and discuss 'things'.

  To subscribe to this list, and you are a Group, Regional or Kingdom
  Officer, please to go the following webpage:

  and fill out the section to Subscribe to the list.

  We look forward to seeing you there and the discussions that will
  ensue.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.