[Ansteorra-announce] Toys for Tots Drive this Weekend

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:52:26 PDT 2007

*Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra,** *

There will be a Toys for Tots drive and raffle at the Gate's Edge Event
Caribee on August 25th at Camp Camwood.  For every toy you bring, you will
be entered into the raffle for a prize. This time the prize will be a Shield
made by HE Brian du Val of Raven's Fort .  <http://toys.clancircle.com/>Please
bring new or gently used unwrapped toys . We  are also in need a few
volunteers to sit a shift at the event.

Should you have any questions or you would like to work a shift. Please let
me know by email at vbrown3 at gmail.com
<vbrown3 at houston.rr.com>

If you can't bring toys here.  Please keep in mind that there will be a Toys
Tots table and Raffle at Bordermarch Melees, November 16-18, and Stargate
Yule on December 1.

Please come out enjoy the event and donate Toys for Children who are less
fortunate.  We are trying to reach our goal of a 1000 Toys this year.

Thanks , Your Toys for Tots Liasons
    Lady, Valeria and Lady Brenna

 In service to the Dream one Toy at a time !
--
Valerie W. Brown