[Ansteorra-announce] Gothic Wars

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Aug 28 20:39:37 PDT 2007

  Greetings to all,
Gothic is this coming weekend. You are all invited to attend and participate
in the defeat of the Bloody Baron of Elfsea. My Baron does welcome you to
the Western Region and offers you its hospitality. More information can be
found at: http://www.bonwicke.org/gothicwars.html .
  There will a little something for everyone. Heavy melees, Light melees,
tourneys of both, A&S, Bardic, fun. The Amazons will be having their
auction. Baron Gavin will be hosting a party with food served. Way too much
going on to list here. It always promises to be a weekend to remember.
  We will once again be having the Gothic Warchest, we ask that everyone
bring something really neat and cool to put in it. Put something in and get
something back.
  Once again, We invite you to spend the end of the summer season with us,
having as much fun (sometimes a bit more) as the law will allow.
  I am and remain humbly yours in service.
  HE Chiang Ti Lung, Centurion
  Gothic Event Steward

 PS. If HE Armand is reading this, I wrote that bad stuff about you under
duress.