[Ansteorra-announce] Eisteddfodd and Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:06:50 PST 2007

Good day to all,

This weekend Dec. 15 is Eisteddfodd and Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel in Glen Rose.  Come join us as our Kingdom Bard is chosen. In addition Dragonsfire Tor will choose their new A&S champion. There will be a pot luck, banner contest, table decorating contest and our raffle. We will be raffling off 2 tickets to the Transiberian Orchestra.

All donations for the raffle are appreciated. For more details please go to: http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Things get started at 10:00a.m.

Sincerely