[Ansteorra-announce] 12th Night - What's happening???

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:40:36 PST 2007

Howdy all,

For those who are waffling about going to 12th Night, here is a brief list of what will be happening for your pleasure and amusement.

While the Crown is away, there could welll be B&B shenanigans going on (you did not hear this from me)
There is the usual Table decoration contest (get in at ~9A instead of 10A for those who have let me know they are participating in this)

Costume Contest, early and late, Lords, Ladies, and Children

A mini siege engine contest by HL Ironwyrn. Come use the weapons of war to through food at your enemy (outside only)

Dancing, Period Gaming, and a few merchants

Duke Miguel has arranged an hour or more of entertainment from the Greatest Bards of Ansteorra if not the Known World

A sumptuous period feast by the renouned Count Gunter. email me to be put on a list if you missed the pre-reservations through ACCEPs.

And general Revelry throughout the day!!!!

Fun will be had by all!!!

Borek
12th Night Event Steward and Rabble Rouser