[Ansteorra-announce] New Waiver Forms

Perronnelle Charrette waivers at ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 14 22:28:25 PST 2007

We have new waiver forms.  *The waiver text has not changed.*  These
re-formatted waivers are intended to replace the myriad of variations
currently being used in Ansteorra.  Please start using these forms as
soon as possible.  I've eliminated both the individual adult and the
individual minor waivers.  There are now two waiver forms:  adult roster
and family (minor roster waivers are not permitted).  These new forms
will be linked from the Seneschal's web page or you can go directly to
the waiver site at:

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/waivers/

In Service,
--Perronnelle