[Ansteorra-announce] A Festival of Fools

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 4 07:33:22 PST 2007

Bedlam comes to Bjornsborg.  Come join the Barony of Bjornsborg in
celebrating the olde New Year with

A Festival of Fools

March 30th -April 1st, 2007
 White Water Sports
11860 FM 306, New Braunfels, TX  78132

Rapier Competition

"This will be a once in a lifetime experience ('cause they will never let me
do this again.)"  - Baron Iago Cabrera de Cadiz

Chivalric Pandybat Competition

"Chivalric combat is widely regarded as the grandest, most impressive
pursuit in our society.  This event could change all that."  - Mistress
Adelaide de Beaumont

Combat Archery Competition

"Well, we plan to shoot at armored fighters if any are left after the
Pandybat competition." - Lord Robin of Bjornsborg

A&S Display

"Liars club meets the arts & sciences." - HLdy Lucia Piazetta

Gurning Competition

"Takes advantage of certain peoples natural talents."  - Lady Debora of
Durham

Various taverns will be open for your dining pleasure for both lunch and
dinner.  Site opens at 5pm Friday and closes 2pm Sunday.  All site fees,
feast fees, dining & activity information, and map/directions may be found
in the March Black Star and on the event website at:
http://cternus.home.texas.net/feastoffools.

Event Steward:

Lady Branwen le Baxtere
Melissa Baxter-Kosub