[Ansteorra-announce] Information about Queens Champion

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:06:01 PST 2007

Unto the Rapier Fighters of Ansteorra,

Greetings from Don Avery Shaw, General of Their Majesties Rapier Army.
 Her Royal Highness will be ascending the Sable Throne shortly.  A
great gathering will occur in Bryn Gwlad, both for Coronation as well
as to determine who will stand at Her side as Champion to Deanna.

Per the request of Her Royal Highness, letters of intent are strongly
requested for those who wish to compete.  Having recently talked with
Her Highness, she notes that she has received only a few letters so
far.  Letters will be accepted the day of the Tourney, but those that
send in letters sooner will be receiving a gift from Her Highness.  I
would strongly encourage all fighters to send their letters in ASAP.

Letters may be sent either to her email at estencele at gmail.com or to
her home at:
  Deanna Baran
 1013 W. Howard St.
  Olney, TX 76374

Also...War is coming.  We will be having a Rapier War practice the day
after Queens Champion.  I will also be traveling up north in February
to conduct one there as well.  I hope to see all out so we may ready
ourselves to crush those that would do our Kingdom and our Crown harm.

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Don Avery Shaw