[Ansteorra-announce] Thanks to the Shire of Shadowlands

Duchess Julia seneschal at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 19 09:17:55 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

I would like to personally thank the members of the Shire of Shadowlands for
hosting King's Round Table last weekend.  The site was perfect and the food
was wonderful!  I greatly appreciate all the effort that went through in
hosting this all-important event.

I am also very pleased with the number of people who came to take advantage
of the various classes and meetings.  If you are an officer who is
continuing to serve...thank you!  If you are a newly warranted
officer...welcome!  If you are someone who came to just learn about how the
process works...then kudos to you for being interested.  I hope you will
consider applying for a position someday.

Thank you All!  Vivat Shadowlands!

Julia
Kingdom Seneschal