[Ansteorra-announce] A&S prizes

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:52:30 PDT 2007

It is time once again to start preparing your entries for Steppes Artisan
which will be held
on July 28.

Clan Irwyne will be giving out their annual prizes again this year.
One gemstone will be given out for Costuming and one gemstone will be given
out for Clan Chief's Choice.
At this point I know at least one of the stones will be a Swiss Blue Topaz.
Last year's winners were Countess Regina and Mistress Stella.
We look forward to seeing your best efforts this year.

Yours in service,
Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate