[Ansteorra-announce] July Black Star

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 08:41:58 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

Those of you that have a first class postage
subscription should have your July issue of The Black
Star by now, and those with a standard postage
subscription should be getting yours very soon.

I am writing to alert you to a problem with the
mailing labels and to offer my apologies. In an
oversight in the labeling process, the membership
number and expiration date were left off of the
mailing labels. This means that your July issue can
not be used as proof of membership. I have alerted the
Society Chronicler and the Registrar to this problem.

If you are in need of proof of membership, you can
very easily come by it at the SCA main site:

https://secure.sca.org/membership/index.php?choice=retrieve

Just enter your mundane first and last name, as well
as your ZIP code and hit "NEXT". Then click on your
name, under the heading "Proof of Membership".

I assure you that this problem will be corrected for
the August issue, which should arrive in time for
those going to Pennsic.

In service,
Kainin
Kingdom Chronicler