[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Arts Events Bids

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 19:46:22 PDT 2007

Greetings!

 This missive is to advise Ansteorra of several exciting A&S event announcements.

1)
Laurel ’s Prize Tournament has been awarded to Emerald Keep in
September 8, 2007. LPT is
fun for all attendees because it is a chance to
interact, talk and compare notes without the pressure of assigning a
score, ranking competitors, or being judged.

2) Despite what it
will say in my letter in the July Black Star, bids for Kingdom
Eisteddfod will be due at the END of July, not the beginning of
September. So, if your group is interested in hosting this event  steeped in Ansteorran history and tradition, I advise you to
move quickly!

3) Bids for Kingdom
A&S will still be due at the beginning of September. If your group
is interested in hosting, please contact me ahead of time, so we may
begin discussing facilities.

All Kingdom Arts Events Bids should be submitted to the kingdom MOAS, the kingdom Seneschal, and the kingdom Treasurer.

Questions? Contact me!

Lebewohl,

Dame Clara von Ulm, OL

Incoming Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222