[Ansteorra-announce] Memorial Service for Mistress Ginevra Rodney (Ginger Allee)

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Wed Mar 14 12:05:41 PDT 2007

My brother and I would like to thank everyone for their expressions of
grief, support and caring in this difficult time.  This came as a
surprise to everyone, including the doctor who did her brain surgery and
the doctor who supervised her care at St David's Rehab Center in Austin.
Here are the details of the funeral and memorial service.

The funeral will be held at Grace Lutheran Church, 1787 Klerner Ln, New
Albany, Indiana.   It will be on Friday, March 16th, with burial to
follow at New Albany National Cemetery, where she will be laid to rest
with our father.  There will be a viewing at Seabrook, Dieckmann and
Naville Funeral Home, 1119 E. Market St, New Albany, Indiana on
Thursday, March 15th.

There will also be a memorial service in Houston at Gloria Dei Lutheran
Church, 18220 Upper Bay Road, Houston, TX 77058.  This will be held on
Tuesday, March 20th, at 5:30 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Houston Museum of Fine
Arts, PO Box 4606, Houston, TX, 77210.  Please write "Ginger Allee" on
the memo line of the check so that the donations may be put towards an
aquisition in her memory.

We have one more request of those who are attending the funeral or
memorial service.  Our mother hated black and loved color, especially
purple.  Instead of black, please wear something colorful to the service
to honor Ginger's bright spirit.

Yours in celebration,
Dawn L. Allee-Hemphill (Ariella) and Duane Allee,
Steve Hemphill (Eule) and Rose Mulder