[Ansteorra-announce] Memorial Service for Ginevra Rodney (Ginger Allee)

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Mon Mar 19 10:34:22 PDT 2007

Thank you again for all of the kind messages that everyone has sent.
They are truly a comfort at this difficult time.  Please pass on this
information about Ginger's memorial service. I have to share a beautiful
thought from the funeral in Indiana.  We had told the pastor that Mom
liked to introduce herself as "Ginger Ale."  He said that this seemed
like a very good description of her: bubbly, sweet, and a good mixer.

The memorial service will be held at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 18220
Upper Bay Road, Houston, TX 77058.  This will be held on Tuesday, March
20th, at 5:30 p.m., with a reception to follow.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to the Houston Museum of Fine
Arts, PO Box 4606, Houston, TX, 77210.  Please write "Ginger Allee" on
the memo line of the check so that the donations may be put towards an
aquisition in her memory.

We have one more request of those who are attending the memorial
service.  Our mother hated black and loved color, especially purple.
Instead of black, please wear something colorful to the service to honor
Ginger's bright spirit.

Yours in celebration,

Dawn Allee-Hemphill (Ariella) and Duane Allee,

Steve Hemphill (Eule) and Rose Mulder