[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra Charter Scroll anmesty program

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 17:32:03 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  If you have Ansteorran charter award scrolls hiding in your dark closets or under your bed, that haven't been painted or looked at during the last year, it's time to put them out of their misery and turn them in as they are, unpainted and blank!

  The Ansteorran Scroll Amnesty Program collects all unpainted charter scrolls whose owners well intended to paint them, but as yet, have not.  These scrolls can be turned in, no questions asked, to your local Scribe's Guild Principal, your Regional Scribe, Sable Scroll or to me, Star Signet.  Over time, scrolls are retired, so it's possible scrolls stored for long periods of time are no longer active.   A collection box will also be available at Steppes Warlord at Scribe's Point.

  Let's re-illuminate those dormant scrolls by returning them to the circle of scribal life.
  We now return you to your Stellar Ansteorra web...

  Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet
  (This has been a non-profit announcement paid for by the Ansteorran College of Scribes)