[Ansteorra-announce] Cancellation of Western Sentinel

Russelle Bragg brynach.efflam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:24:48 PST 2007

With the loss of Madam Corsair (MOM) and the dire situation of my Lady
Wife's Grandfather and the coming crown tournament, I declare that Western
Sentinel is to be postponed till such time that all matters with those we
have lost and are soon to loose are resolved. We shall have Western Sentinel
and It shall be our best and brightest so that those we have lost may look
upon us and smile. So with hearts laden let us gather those closest to us
and tell them we love them.

With love of the dream to all effected.
Brynach Efflam
House Corsair