[Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: Toys for Tots drive and Raffle at Brordermarch Melees

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:33:07 PST 2007

*
Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra ,*

There will be a Toys for Tots drive and Raffle at Brordermarch Melees.  For
every toy you bring, you will be entered into the raffle for a prize.
<http://toys.clancircle.com/> Please bring new or gently used unwrapped toys
. We  are also in need a few volunteers to sit a shift at the event.

Should you have any questions or you would like to work a shift. Please let
me know by email at vbrown3 at gmail.com
 <vbrown3 at houston.rr.com>

If you can't bring toys here. Please  keep in mind that there will be a Toys
Tots table a Stargate Yule.
So please come out enjoy the event and Donate Toys for Children who are less
fortunate. So we can reach our goal of a 1000 Toys this year.

--
Valerie W. Brown

--
Valerie W. Brown