[Ansteorra-announce] Request for Bids

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 23 06:25:17 PDT 2007

Good Morning Ansteorra!

    While I have had interest in a number of the below events, I've not seen
anything official yet although we are working towards Crown Tourney. As
well, we have officially awarded January Coronation to Rosenfield. Please
submit your bids right away so we can properly award, publish and hold these
events.

*	King's Round Table - January 18-20, 2008

*	Ideally, we would like a free or minimal cost facility with around
7-9 classrooms (30+ capacity) and a large hall in which to hold the Goofs
Meeting.  Sessions run from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

*	January Queen's Champion - January 25-27
*	February Kingdom A&S  - February 8-10

*	Include a copy to the Kingdom Minister of A&S as well

*	April Crown Tourney (Central Region)  -  April 4-6
*	June King's College bids are coming due in December so start
planning!

  The bid with budget should be sent to the Kingdom Seneschal and Exchequer.

  Thanks to everyone who is working towards putting on these great events!

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Acting Kingdom Seneschal