[Ansteorra-announce] FW: Gulf Wars Website - Now Open

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 7 15:23:08 PDT 2007

Chiara Francesca

-----Original Message-----
From: Miranda Jordan [mailto:aureliamedici at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 2:14 PM
To: vscribe at ansteorra.org
Subject: Gulf Wars Website - Now Open

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra,

I bring news that the new Gulf Wars website is now in place and accessible
via http://gulfwars.org/.

(Please note that if you still see the previous site when you visit this
link the DNS may not have resolved fully, or your ISP is serving you a
cached page - this should resolve within no more than 48 hours)

Before you visit to see the new site, please do keep in mind that this new
site has some information on it  which is not current - and I am aware of
this. The new site will be updated with new content over the upcoming weeks
or months as those responsible for gathering updated information are able to
provide it to me.

Please feel free to pass on this information to others who may like to be
informed..

Questions, comments, (or Orlando Bloom's phone number), may be sent to me
directly at aureliamedici @gmail.com, webmasterXVII at gulfwars.org or via the
contact link on the Gulf Wars or Iron Ox websites.

I hope the site will serve you all well.

In servizio,

Aurelia

--
Lady Aurelia de' Medici