[Ansteorra-announce] Bid for Kings Round Table, January 18-20th

Duchess Julia seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 18 08:59:30 PDT 2007

Greetings,

In addition to accepting bids for the January Coronation and Queen's, we are
also seeking bids for King's Round Table to be held the weekend of January
18-20, 2008.  Ideally, we would like a free or minimal cost facility with
approx. 7-9 classrooms (30+ capacity) and one large hall in which to hold
the Goofs Meeting.  Classes generally run from 8-5:00 pm.

Please forward your bid (and budget) to my office with a copy to Mistress
Saundra, Kingdom Exchequer, if your group is interested!

Thanks,
Julia