[Ansteorra-announce] DFT Guardian XVII

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 13:55:31 PDT 2008

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Invites you to
GUARDIAN XVII
April 25 - 27, 2008

Good gentles, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invite you to join us for Guardian of the Tor XVI, as we choose our new champions for Rapier, Chivalric, Archery and Bardic.

Troll will be open Friday 7:00pm.
If you come in before 7:00p.m. Friday April 25 there will be an additional $5.00 that must go directly to the camp site.
Site fees:                                                                                  Adults:    $11.00                                    Children 10-18   $8.00                       Children 9 and under:  6.00              Family cap: $33.00       *Proof of membership will be required to avoid the $3.00 non-member surcharge.
Make checks for site payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.

Site tokens must be displayed at all times.

Autocrat:
Angus DeRuthven
Bob E. Gray
2741 W. Washington
Stephenville, TX 76401
254-918-0652

Co-Autocrat:
Ulf  Nach Dem Tor
De Clark
313 E. College
Stephenville, TX 76401
214-264-8673

For directions and map visit our Website at (http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org)

Directions:
Camp N Fish. Located on the Brazos River 6 miles outside of Glen Rose.  (412 Grand Ave, Glen Rose, TX 76043)
>From Hwy 67 - turn north on FM 200, then right on County Rd 304.
>From Hwy 144 - turn north on FM 200, then left onto County Rd 304.

FM 144
To Granbury

Red Light

CoRd 300

CoRd 200

Cleburne

U.S.
 67

To Glen Rose &
Stephenville

CoRd 200

CoRd 304

To Site

There will be RV hook ups (no additional charge. First come first serve)
Feast will be a potluck. Please bring something to share.
Site is wet. Alcohol is permitted in period containers only. No bottles.

Parking in authorized areas only.
No pets allowed except service animals.  NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
The site opens 7:00pm Friday. Closes 12:00p.m. Sunday.