[Ansteorra-announce] 30th Year Revels

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:18:06 PST 2008

Greetings all

I have the privilege of serving as your Minister of Revels for Ansteorra's
30th Year Celebration, July 9th - 12th, 2009, at First Monday Trade Day Camp
Grounds, Canton, Texas.  That gives us three evenings' activities as well
as, perhaps, some day time activities.  What would you like to see?  An
European Dance Ball?  A Hafla?  A Play?  Assorted performances?  Who is
willing to step forward to coordinate an individual activity?

Please contact me at my jhirling gmail addy.

ihon vinson macFergus, OL
Minister of Revels 30th Year

--
" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado