[Ansteorra-announce] Toys for Tots at Stargate Yule !

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:37:15 PST 2008

Stargate Yule is having a Toys for Tots raffle.  A wonderful prize  has been
donated for this event.
Duchess Julia has generously donated a beautiful chest, which an example can
be seen here
http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/4140730_Eq5Cd#241644404_kWLC3 .  We have
requested the presence of the Marines and they have accepted  so they will
be there accept the toys at the event.

This is the last event of the year that I will be doing a Toys for Tots
raffle and we would like to give the Marines as many toys as possible.
 Please bring a new or gently used toy and you will receive a raffle ticket.

Yours In Service
Lady Valeria Martinez (Vbrown3 at gmail.com)
Toys for Tots Liaison
Arbelast Herald