[Ansteorra-announce] Troll Shifts at Gulf Wars!

cardweaver at netzero.com cardweaver at netzero.com
Tue Feb 12 06:56:05 PST 2008

Troll Shifts at Gulf Wars!

First, a reminder that reservations on-line close soon! Please don't
wait until the last day to pre-reserve for Gulf Wars! Feb. 14 is the
last day to receive the discount by registering through ACCEPS, after
that it is cash or money order at the door.

Secondly, a call for volunteers in the nice, climate controlled troll
hall. I am looking for shires, baronies, and households that would
like to take on a full 6 hour shift. Shifts are Midnight to 6 am, 6-
noon, noon to 6 pm and 6 pm to midnight. I have Shift leads for the
entire war, so there will be someone to direct you. If your group
would like to sign up for a shift, please contact me off list at
baronessmedb @bellsouth.net. You can have some folks work the first
3 hours and then relieve them with others to work the last 3 hours to
around schedules and such. You will need at least 7 working at a
time. One will need to be able to run a cash register; an exchequer
would be good in that position. Whoever runs the register will need
to bring their drivers license so we can have a copy of it. Feel
free to hang a banner with your device, or wear tabards if you have
them.

I look forward to hearing from you! I know the House of Three
Dragons, Maison des Animaux, House Aylekeepe and others have done
this in the past. I already have 5 full shifts covered this year and
would like to see more groups doing this. The groups so far are from
Trimaris, Gleann Abhann and Meridies.

Once I know what shifts are covered, I will have sign up sheets at
volunteer point for the remaining slots for all of you individuals
that are willing to give of your time.

See you at War!

Baroness Medb ingen ui Mael Anfaid
Gulf Wars XVII Troll/Reservationist