[Ansteorra-announce] New Waiver Secretary

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 4 21:54:45 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  Please join me in thanking Mistress Perronnelle in her hard work during
her tenure as Waiver Secretary. She has done a necessary and generally
thankless job and will finally get a long deserved rest. I hope that she is
able to fully enjoy it.

  At Coronation the reigns will be handed over to the new Waiver Secretary.
Her Ladyship Myfanwy ferch Eifion will be filling this roll and is already
in communication with Perronnelle on how best to handle the transition.
Since Coronation is only a week away, please start sending your waiver
packets to her. Her information can be found in the Blackstar under my name
as she is my wife, which made this difficult to ensure no bias. Groups
should continue to wave signatures should they send with delivery
confirmation or tracking of any sort. Her information will be updated in the
February Blackstar.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Acting Kingdom Seneschal