[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Thank You!

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta.nicolosi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:39:57 PST 2008

*THANK YOU!*
**
To TRMs for entrusting me with the festivities of Winter Coronation.  I am
hopeful that the Event was all you had hoped/dreamed it would be and that
your needs and comforts were met; to all the gentles who attended the Event
to help make it all it could possibly be and once again, it made me very
proud to be a part of the Populace that combines to be the Shire of
Rosenfeld.  To everyone who pitched in and helped make this Event one of the
most beautiful Events I have been a part of, all I can say is without each
of you, it could not have been the success it has been proclaimed.

To Mistress Rhiannon who tirelessly planned, prepared and cooked one of the
finest feasts ever served...Vivat!  Unto her Kitchen staff who she named and
thanked in a previous post..without whose help and assistance, the
preparations would have been not nearly as successfull and to House
FalconRose whose members served the luscious feast with a happy
heart...thank you.

To Lady Sarah who designed and cut out the stamps for the site tokens and
ended up finishing up what could not be done at the "token party"...Vivat!
To Lady Stephanie, Lord Wolfger, Lady Alessandra, and Lord Ricciardo who
cut, drilled, punched, sawed, stamped etc. thank you.

To Lady Eithne who coordinated the banners, tapestries, and wall hangings
with our cousins in Steppes and Elfsea and without which the Hall would not
have been so beautiful...Vivat!  Thanks to Lord Ricciardo and Milord
Snaejborn for helping Lady Eithne hang, tape, nail, tie and whatever other
means used to decorate and place the beautiful pieces of art.  Also, thanks
to HL Grimvere for lending part of Bard Town pavilions for dressing rooms in
the Royal Chambers.  They were very appreciated.

To HL Grimvere and Lord Aradonn for going to the shed, getting all that was
needed and setting up the grand outdoor fighting area for King's Champion.
The outdoor ambiance created by these men was wonderful and their working
tirelessly into the evening was deeply appreciated by everyone who enjoyed
the results of their labors the next day.  Also, heartfelt thanks to Sir Ian
who coordinated the List Field and who made sure that HRM had everything
required for his contest.  I heard wordfame that this List Field was one of
the best ever!

To Lady Brangwyne who coordinated Gate and actively made sure that the posts
were filled and the change box was safe.  To everyone from Rosenfeld and to
those generous gentles who worked Gate and are not part of the Rosenfeld
Populace, you are part of Rosenfeld in our hearts.  Thank you.

To Lady Stephanie who petitioned the List ongoing to acquire Vendors to
participate at the Event and offer goods and wares from as far as Calontir
and also worked during set up to tape off the vendor area and designate the
individual areas with the names of the sellers...Vivat!

To Lord Wolfger who did an outstanding job on the Program handout, from
drawing the tiny butterflies to using the beautiful paper...Vivat!

To Lord Ricciardo who was the Royal Liason and who worked alongside me from
the planning, to the hanging of walls in the Royal Rooms, to the tacking of
banners everywhere; and was there...everywhere...to do whatever needed to be
done...Thank you.

I am sure someone or something has been left out or looked over; but to
every one of the Populace Members who assisted in any way from sitting Gate,
to working kitchen, to working the List, to stacking chairs and who helped
make my job as Event Steward easier...Thank you.  Without each of you, none
of the success of this Event would have happened.

I am proud to be a member of the Populace of the Shire of Rosenfeld in this
Great Kingdom we call Ansteorra.

I remain a humble servant,
In Service,
Carletta