[Ansteorra-announce] Feast for Queen's Champion Still Available

Eule eule at ecpi.com
Wed Jul 16 18:26:49 PDT 2008

Although the ACCEPS deadline has passed, we still have a few
reservations available for this weekend's Queen's Champion feast.  If
you would like to be captivated by the culinary talents of two of the
finest cooks in all the Knowne Worlde, please send the names (SCA and
mundane please) of each person wishing to be added to the list to myself
at eule at ecpi.com.

For details on the feast, please visit our website at
http://qc.swordworks.org/

I assure you, if you pass on these epicurean delights, you will be
greatly disappointed!

Eule von Haginbald
Master Steward