[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney e-mail address

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:56:11 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make sure that anyone trying to obtain communication with
the Event Stewards of Crown Tourney (THIS Saturday, July 26th, in
Mooneschadowe - Stillwater OK) have the correct e-mail address due to a
typing error on my part.  That correct address is:

crowntourney at hailmog.org

While I am standing on the soapbox, I will let you know there will be
merchants in the Expo Building at the site to enjoy while you are cooling
off from the Ansteorran sun.  There will also be a massage therapist,
courtly dancing, showing of the Black Star Coverlet (which is to be raffled
off at Mooneschadowe's Triumphe event to raise money for the Black Star),
and cool refreshing water and lemonade to drink.

So come to Mooneschadowe and help cheer on the future King of Ansteorra!

Thank you for your time and attention,
Event Stewards of Crown Tourney!
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra