[Ansteorra-announce] Group status changes

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 13 15:13:42 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

  This weekend during the final court of Aaron and Vanessa I announced some
status changes for groups within our kingdom.

  The first was to re-iterate that the Shire of Crossroad Keep had
voluntarily dissolved after reviewing the expectations in the Performance
Improvement Plan. This was done some time ago, but I felt it important to
announce it in court with the other status changes.

  The second was to announce the involuntary dissolution of the Shire of
Mendersham. The response they gave with regards to a plan to address their
outstanding problems with the group was found to be counterproductive to the
goals and I had to recommend them for dissolution which the Society
Seneschal upheld at the July Board meeting.

  Finally on a more upbeat notice, the Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir has
stepped up with the support of the Barony of Northkeep after an extended
incipient status. They are being elevated to status of a full group within
the Society which will be recognized by the Society Seneschal and Board of
Directors at the October Board meeting.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra