[Ansteorra-announce] Lughnasad- Bardic Raffle and The OOPS A& S Competition

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at charter.net
Sun Jul 27 08:51:48 PDT 2008

=====================================
==                    Bardic Raffle                                  ==
=====================================
The One and Only (as far as we know) Bardic Raffle!

Being an opportunity for Bards of all ages and talents
to entertain the populace and TO WIN PRIZES!

Perform a Bardic piece, earn a raffle ticket!

At Evening Court, tickets will be pulled out
of a hat for prizes.

======================================
= Out Of Period Sort-of (OOPS) A&S Competition!  =
======================================
A&S Patrons, ever had to say "OOPS!"?

Ever make some nice garb only to find out the pattern was a movie
recreation?

Ever illuminate a beautiful page, then find out you used non-period colors?

Are you proud of an armor piece you made, but it's stainless steel?
Or aluminum?
Or plastic?

Come to Lughnasad!
Our "OOPS!" A&S Competition is just what you need!
THE A&S competition for artists that had to say OOPS!

Entries are only required not to be obviously mundane and a short note
to tell WHY the piece cannot be entered in a regular A&S.

"OOPS" competition is in addition to our regular and childrens A&S
competition!

Come to Loch Ruadh's Lughnasad!
August 8-10
Trade Days Park