[Ansteorra-announce] Deadline for Board Commentary approaching

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Mar 2 05:58:28 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  There is a Board proposal approaching its deadline for commentary. This is
regarding the Mission, Business and Value statements. For those who don't
know what it is, they can read it at:

http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/commentary.html?id=25

  One thing that is not described there is really *why* we need these
statements. In my opinion, these help the SCA be taken seriously in certain
circles and seek outside funding from organizations designed to assist
non-profit organizations particularly with research or business continuity
efforts.

  Please take a few minutes to go read this and provide the Board of
Directors feedback on this effort.

Ciao,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Concerned citizen