[Ansteorra-announce] Dragonsfire tor Yule Revel Dec. 6, 2008

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:36:00 PST 2008

Good day to all,

Dragonsfire Tor will be hosting our Yule Revel December 6, 2008. All are welcome. Feast will be a pot luck so bring a dish. If you have something to donate to the raffel please bring that also.

We will also pick our A&S champion for the year.

We look forward to seeing you.

Lady Janie
Seneschal DFT

For more information visit our web site at:
 http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yulerevel.html

Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel
December 06, 2008
10:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.
Oakdale Park, 1019 NE Barnard St., Glenrose, TX
Come and revel in the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor with feast and, friends.
Dinner will be potluck. So bring your favorite dish to share.

Site fee:                                                            Autocrat
8.00 for adults                                                  Scotty Cason
4.00 for children 13 – 18                                  Eoghan MacCinatha
0.00 12 and under                                            1230 N. Isla
No family Cap                                                   Stephenville, TX 76401  254-965-4840
Site opens at 10:00a.m. closes at 10:00p.m.

Non-member surcharged of 3.00 without proof of membership
Make checks payable to SCA Inc., Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver form from the parent.
NO Pets! Service animals only.

Alcohol in period containers only