[Ansteorra-announce] Dragonsifre Tor Yule Revel this coming Saturday

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 14:36:44 PST 2008

Good day to all.

I apologize if this double posts. I am not sure which way to get this word out the fastest.

Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel is this coming Saturday 12/6/08 at Oakdale Park.  We will be choosing our next Arts and Science champion.

The criteria will be body of work. So bring your best.

The schedule for the day is as follows.

10:00 a.m. – gate opens, set up and sign up for DFT Artisan and Table decorating competition.

11:00 a.m. - Raffle starts
1:00 p.m. – Judging for Artisan and Table competition starts.
5:30 p.m. – Potluck dinner begins.

Court will be at the whim of the Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.

We will have tables set up for pot luck if you have extra surge suppressors please help us out and bring them.

Donations for the raffle are most appreciated.

If you have any questions please contact the Autocrat :
Eoghan McCintha aka Scotty Cason at 254-965-4840.

Oakdale park is located in Glen Rose Texas at 1019 NE Barnard St., Glenrose, TX

Directions are:
>From west Fort Worth: Go south on Hwy 377 to Granbury.  Exit to the right immediately after you cross Lake Granbury.  Turn left on Highway 144 South.   Follow 144 about 15 miles toward Glen Rose.  Take a right onto Highway 67 just outside of Glen Rose.  Take the first left (this is actually Hwy 144 south again).   Go 1/2 mile.  Oakdale Park is on the right.
 From east Fort Worth:  Take 35W south to Burleson; turn right onto Hwy 174, which is the Cleburne exit.  Follow 174 through Burleson, Joshua, and into Cleburne.   Take a right at the Glen Rose exit - this is a bypass of Cleburne.  This will merge into Hwy 67 west, which will take you straight to Glen Rose - about 20 miles.  In Glen Rose, take the first business district sign to the left (this is Hwy 144 South).  Go 1/2 mile, and Oakdale will be on the right.
 From Dallas:  Take Hwy 67 south straight into Glen Rose.  Take a left at the business district sign onto Hwy 144 South.  Go 1/2 mile, and Oakdale will be on your right.