[Ansteorra-announce] Passing of one of our own - update

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 8 16:24:32 PDT 2008

A Rosary/viewing will be held at Sparkman Hillcrest Funeral Home, 7405 W. Northwest Hwy, Dallas, Texas, 75225 on Friday, October 10, from 6:30 pm-9:00 pm.  The funeral will be on Saturday, October 11, at Sparkman Hillcrest at 10:00 am. If you wish to send something, the family requests flowers, but no plants.  Or you may donate to a charity of your choice in Lady Elizabeth's name.
Forwarded by request of the family...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />     ****  Passing of one of our own. The Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune passed away the evening of Oct. 6th, at approximately 6:18pm of cardiovascular complications. She went into the hospital on Oct. 3rd, and her heart stopped on the afternoon of the sixth. They spent over an hour trying to revive her, butthere was nothing to be done. Lady Elizabeth had been unable to play on a regular basis for some time due to healthissues, but she did make it a point to attend Steppes' 12th night every year and was part of the winning team for the table decorating contest for the last 3 years. She is survived by her husband, son, two daughters and three grandchildren, and a host of us who were  friends and adopted family, and she will be sorely missed.  May the Dream carry you safe to distant shores, our beloved friend. For Honor and the Dream,Lord Fearadhach MacCongail MecRaudriLord Aidan MacAlpin, Lady Christand de Angules and all of Clan MacAlpin