[Ansteorra-announce] Gates Edge Harvest End Celebration: A&S Competition

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 11:45:54 PDT 2008

Greetings Good Gentles All!

We would like to extend a warm welcome to all Artisans of the Realm to compete for the title of Gates Edge Champion of Arts and Sciences at the upcoming Harvest End Celebration this weekend September 5th.  We would also like to call all past winners of the Gates Edge A&S to help us score our entries.

Single entry with documentation encouraged but not required.  The prize for this competition will be a hand crafted box made by Jean-Michael du Meaux from our northern neighbor the Barony of Ravensfort.  Participation in this event will count towards the Overall Champion scores, and if you bring a new or gently used toy to our Toys for Tots drive you will receive an extra point on your score.

If you have any questions regarding this please contact me at lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com.  I look forward to seeing you at the event.

In Service,
Sabine Dubois
GE Minister of Arts and Sciences