[Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion and Crown Tourney...

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 7 15:24:50 PDT 2008

Good Morning,

  I want to thank all of the groups who put in bids for Queen's Champion and
Crown Tournament. It has been a pleasure to have multiple excellent bids to
choose from during this process. I want to encourage you to keep up this
good effort, and I will not hesitate to call on you when we have a need
because of your group's abilities.

  That being said, we had to narrow down these bids to only one group for
each of the events. The awarding and location of these events is as follows:

Queen's Champion - Shire of Tir Medoin - Apache Pass outside of Rockdale, TX

Crown Tourney - Barony of Loch Soillier - Pedigo Park in Livingston, TX

  I apologize that the process took longer than I would have like due to
personal matters that kept me away from Texas.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra