[Ansteorra-announce] Updates to the Seneschal Roster...

Master Phelim Gervase called pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 6 16:21:28 PDT 2009

I have a lot of officer changes that I want to communicate. I may be
duplicating some of this, but better to do that than to forget entirely.

The Gulf War Liaison is Duchess Ebergardis von Zell who has now taken over
for Sir Godwin.

The Central Regional Seneschal is now Countess Margaret Ny Connor. She has
replaced Duchess Conal who did two years of great service in this role.

The Coastal Regional Seneschal is now HL Cristyana Lambrecht who replaced
Master Francois who was only able to do a few months of service because of
changes at his work.

The Media Liaison is Helene Dalassene of Hellsgate (proto-incipient
potential Stronghold-ish group of people) who comes to us with a background
in PR included in her experience with the military.

Master William FitzBubba is taking over as the Calendar deputy as soon as he
gets properly trained. Please make sure to take note of the updated postal
address in the next Blackstar if you are sending your paperwork via USMail.

Lady Emeline de Neville will be taking over as the Southern Regional
Seneschal from Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose.

But wait, there's more. The Northern Regional Seneschal and Kingdom
Seneschal positions are closing for applications the end of this month. If
you are interested in these positions contact me for where to send your
application letters.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra